Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-25 Origin: Site
Facial brush plays a key role in cleaning facial skin, which can help to remove the dirty things in the dead corners of the face. The frequency of facial brush can be adjusted according to one's own needs, which is simple and convenient.
How to use the facial brush correctly?
How to maintain the facial brush?
What should I pay attention to when using the facial brush?
1. First, wet the whole face with clear water, then take a proper amount of facial cleanser, rub it repeatedly in the palm of your hand until foam appears, and spread it evenly on your face.
2. Open the brush head of facial brush, and press the switch key for a long time, so as to open facial brush and adjust it to the appropriate gear according to its own skin characteristics.
3. After opening the facial brush, clean the dirty things on the face, and clean the dirty things on the eyes, forehead, nose and cheeks in a circle to ensure that every part of the face can be rubbed.
4. After cleaning the skin, rinse the face and facial brush with clear water, and place the facial brush in a ventilated place.
1. Preparation work. It's best to prepare a special cleaning solution for facial brush. Professional cleaning solution can clean deeper stains without damaging the silica gel on facial brush. If not, you can use facial cleanser instead. Besides, you should prepare a clean brush.
2. Cleaning. When cleaning, soak the facial brush in the cleaning solution for 5 ~ 10 minutes, and then gently brush the silica gel on it with a brush, either horizontally or vertically, until the black mildew spots on the facial brush disappear, or use your nails to scratch the tiny places and gently rub them with your fingers.
3. Storage. After washing, it should not be placed in a damp toilet, which is easy to breed bacteria in a damp environment. It should be placed on a shelf dedicated to facial brush, and then placed in a ventilated place to make it naturally dry. Pay attention when using it at ordinary times, don't store it in damp, and keep it carefully.
Low-speed facial brush can be used every day! The facial brush for 300 rpm is only for removing daily dirt, and will not harm the epidermal cells of skin. It is suggested that oily skin should be washed for 2~3 minutes each time, and other skin types should not exceed 1 minute. For facial brush with a speed higher than 300 rpm, it is recommended to use it once or twice a week for oily skin and once every 1~2 weeks for other skin types to remove aged cutin.
Wenzhou BOYO Electric Appliance Co., Ltd. is a main professional supplier in beauty care electronic products & home electronic products in China. Welcome to our homepage at any time to learn more about our products, or you can contact us at any time, and we are glad to serve you.